We are looking for a TSOM Consultant to support the Team Manager to provide an outsourced service which meets the service delivery description, whilst supporting the Team Manager in developing the Team to its full potential.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide L2/L3 operational support on True Sight (TSOM), BHOM, as per agreed SLAs
- Implement, customize, and configure BMC products
- Maintain TSOM Application platform availability as per agreed availability commitment
- Integrate BMC products to each other and third-party applications
- Troubleshoot True Sight application, customizations, integration issues
- Follow the ITIL standard best processes
- Recommend & plan upgrades/patches and roll out of new features
- Understands how to apply technology to improve the operational effectiveness or efficiency of specific functions or applications
- Assist customer drive adoption of the monitoring solution across the environments
- Work closely with Service Owners to review service delivery quality with focus on continuous improvement
- Responsible for leading and/or participating in teams comprised of BMC, partner, and customer resources at client sites to deliver required outcomes and produce additional business with BMC clients.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree
- Should have 5-7 years of IT experience
- Should have worked in Applications Managed Services and Consulting Services environment
- Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of BMC TSOM Application Support, Administration, Integrations and, Customizations
- Excellent in troubleshooting TSOM applications, integrations, customizations
- Extensive experience maintaining True Sight (TSOM) within a high distributed complex environment
- Excellent organisation and communication (both written and oral) skills
- Able to work both autonomously and in teams
- Self-starter and good decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to fault resolution
- Experience on Windows/UNIX/LINUX operating systems and ITIL framework is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies, networking, and database concepts
- Well-organised with a positive attitude, ability to work in customer facing environment & should be able to communicate with Customers, Vendors, and other internal groups as required
- Exercises independent judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- This is a full time role
- 9.30am – 6.00pm
- Mumbai, India
To apply for this job email your details to RMG@parseq.com.