Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to join our Finance & Administration division at Parseq. You will support the Operations Manager to provide an outsourced client service which meets the Service Delivery Description and develop the team to its full potential.
- Meet Daily SLA’s to the highest standard and quality, which generates confidence by the client in the services being provided.
- Continually review existing processes and procedures, to increase opportunities of excellent Customer Service.
- Ability to co-ordinate own duties with others within the Team to ensure deadlines are consistently met and exceeded.
- All exceptions amended to ensure consistent workflow.
- All IT issues reported immediately
- Communications with the Operations Manager (Daily) to ensure issues are resolved.
Duties and responsibilities
- Communicating the Company’s purpose, core values and vision to all Team members
- Co-ordination or workflow in line with daily SLA’s
- Handling escalated calls, complaints, questions and queries, and any other day to day queries as necessary.
- Escalating issues to Operations Manager in a timely manner, in particular any issues which may affect the daily SLA targets.
- Making sure all relevant files (daily) are sent within SLA timescales.
- Preparation of Audits/Reports as required.
- Any actions identified via Audit are addressed in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain productivity measures for all agents.
- Production of accurate daily staff reporting figures, including associated agency costs.
- Complete and manage call observations, complaint handling and overall call scoring for the dept.
- Motivating and inspiring team to surpass their potential.
- Carry out Annual Appraisal’s in line with Company’s Format of all team members, and encourage and support individual’s continual personal development.
- Carry out Team meetings and actively participate in monthly and weekly meetings as required.
- Communications manual to be kept up to date and team briefed in a timely manner.
- Supervision of operational Leads and Agents within the Team.
Knowledge & Experience
Posted by Parseq Careers Posted on 14 Jul
- Experienced in document management is preferable
- Demonstrable evidence of managing a team in providing a successful service to a range of clients.
- Good knowledge of people management practices & procedures
- Strong communication skills – both verbally and written
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work within a fast-paced pressurised environment
- Strong organizational aptitude and proven time management skills
- Approachable and flexible attitude to work
- Effective time management
- Excellent problem solving skills