Parseq Glasgow is recruiting for a Team Manager to join its family until December 2017.
When was the last time you had fun at work?
When did you last enjoy resolving a problem?
Working on behalf of one of our clients, who are one of the UK’s leading energy suppliers you will provide support, development and leadership to a team of Advisors, delivering first level technical support to their customers.
Our client has an exciting product which gives easier control of technology to mankind.
You’ll ensure their customer understands the magical properties our client’s products have, making it a personal mission to delight and impress with every interaction.
Meet Marc! He’s right beside us…Marc, who currently works as an Advisor on this campaign says:
“I joined Parseq in November 2014 and right away it felt different from any other call or contact centre I had worked at. I felt comfortable and at ease straight from the get go. This is a great campaign and I really enjoy speaking to our client’s customers.”
Expectations are high – our client’s customers expect to be dazzled, so what will you need to succeed.
With digital goodies like our clients, it’s easy to impress, and when glitches occur, you will be there with a happy demeanour and an easy style to your your team smooth the customer through the hiccups which will leave them with a warm cosy feeling, having waved your magic wand to fix the issue.
We look for brilliant people who love problem solving!
We expect most of these tasks to crop up as a core part of the role:
- Lead a team of 12 Service & Technical Advisors Team
- Development of Advisors who provide world class customer service to both new and existing customers
- Continual learning of the client’s products as they grow and change
- Deliver against expected levels of performance
- Identify and support under performers
- Follow company processes and procedures to ensure the best outcome for our customer
There are all kinds of customers, from Tech Heads whose whole lives are lived through their mobile technology to Silver Surfers who have embraced the new world around them, but need a tour guide occasionally.
We want a team as diverse as the people we support.
You’ll have a great way with people and a positive approach to solving their problems, excellent listening skills and a natural passion for evolving innovative tech.
The only thing constant with for this client is change!
Knowledge and experience
We will spend as long as it takes to get you to grips with what you need to know, so although a tech background will help, it’s not essential and we would prefer you to have a natural passion for people and gadgets.
You’ll love to have fun and you take pride in being professional and focused. If you are yes to these below then it’s a yes from us too:
Posted by Parseq Careers Posted on 14 Jun
- Meticulous, with superb listening skills and an eye for detail
- Motivated to meet expected levels of performance
- Resilient, with the confidence to overcome challenges and learn from each new experience
- Able to communicate clearly and calmly, letting your personality shine through
- Flexible to meet customer and business demands
- Work as part of a team supporting and coaching peers
- Ability to multi task and navigate through multiple systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have an obvious passion for customers
- Brand ambassador
- Learn & share knowledge
- Takes pride in what you do
- Confident and credible with the ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to deploy change effectively retaining all information provided
- Pay attention to detail
- Self-motivated through delivering excellent customer service
- Can sustain a world class performance when in demand