We are looking for a ServiceNow Solution Architect to support the Team Manager to provide an outsourced service which meets the service delivery description, whilst supporting the Team Manager in developing the Team to its full potential.
- 8 years of ServiceNow experience within modules/applications (and ServiceNow in general), for example, ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, etc.
- 8 years’ experience and hands on development in general module configuration on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Computer Science Diploma or Degree
- ITIL v4 Foundation certification.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator CSA2 ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist CIS.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (preferable).
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience leading project teams that help clients solve their most complex business problems through creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions
- Participation in requirement gathering phases to provide time estimation to users’ needs
- Analyzing technical development requirements
- Create and update the existing solution and configuration documentation
- Deploying solutions in a test environment and doing the required testing before moving it to production to ensure quality
- Implement best practices in coding and design as per ServiceNow standards and community guidelines
- Follow the ITIL process to develop solutions. Find opportunities to automate and enhance the end-user experience
- Develop integrations with 3rd party tools or ServiceNow to ServiceNow integration with Scripted and OOB REST API and SOAP web Services
- Technical solution validation before deployment
- Train and provide knowledge transfers to new members of the team
- Support Go-live and hyper care phases
- Does Technical Assessment of new plugins installation and configuration to setup business process Contribute to ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management cycle
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes, standards, agile working methodologies, and tools while ensuring adherence to coding and quality standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders and members of the team
- Guide junior members of the team when required.
- This is a full time contract
- 9.30am – 6.00pm
- Pune, Mumbai, Delhi or Bangalore, India
To apply for this job email your details to RMG@parseq.com.