We are looking for a ServiceNow ITSM BA to support the Team Manager to provide an outsourced service which meets the service delivery description, whilst supporting the Team Manager in developing the Team to its full potential.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Essential – Determine and define business needs and global requirements to develop and continue the growth of a multi-instance ServiceNow environment with primary focus on the Configuration Management process
- As part of the onsite client facing team, work closely with ServiceNow functional team to lead and drive technical solution design sessions for assigned ServiceNow applications
- A proven track record in ITSM project management, ideally with a strong background in delivering strategic ServiceNow IT Service management solutions in the financial industry
- Owns the support and enhancement process (known as “business as usual”) for ServiceNow in the Deere environment, working closely with supplier resources
- Manages and communicates ServiceNow release schedule
- Develop use cases, process diagrams, and requirements documentation using stories and scrum tasks in ServiceNow (Implementation Hub)
- Document and map current ITSM processes and perform gap analyses against desired or best practice, preferably using industry standard techniques and frameworks such as Lean and ITIL
- Work closely with process owners and request type owners to elicit and agree requirements for request workflows and IT self-service on ServiceNow instance
- Ensure users are respectfully challenged when requesting ServiceNow enhancements and that lean/six sigma, process design standards are integrated into each design
- Work directly with end users to resolve escalated issues/defects within ServiceNow
- This is a full time role
- 9.30am – 6.00pm
- Pune, Mumbai, Delhi or Bangalore, India
To apply for this job email your details to RMG@parseq.com.