Hours: Monday to Friday – Flexibility required
Working as part of the Compliance, Regulatory and Quality team role of Senior Quality Analyst will be to oversee the Quality team and report directly to the Contact Centre Compliance Manager.
The Senior Quality Analyst will support in the day to day management of all Quality Assessors and ensuring productivity levels are being met and the standard of works are highly professional, accurate and within SLAs. They will also act as a Subject Matter Expert in ensuring best practice is adopted and any industry changes are documented and funneled across multiple clients and industry sectors.
The role will also be responsible for reviewing current processes and looking at areas of continuous improvement opportunities as well as owning real time MI to improve QA productivity and provide trend analysis.
- Overseeing and managing the QA team providing them with management support and personal development while ensuring an added value service is provided to operations
- Monitoring QA productivity and looking at how the team can become more efficient and effective including carrying out regular skills gap analysis to identify areas of development
- Carrying out root cause analysis and providing feedback to operations on investigated issues, successes or trends related to Quality and Compliance performance
- Taking ownership of Quality reporting outputs
- Project work where required including streamlining MI Reports, converting manual reports to QA portals
- Continuingly keeping abreast of industry market changes and feeding this to relevant stakeholders through newsletters and other media formats
- Reporting on performance to the Contact Centre Compliance Manager in order to and representing the function when required at business reviews.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience working in a similar environment in a Senior Quality position
- Proven people management experience
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends/continuous improvement opportunities
- Experience of implementing changes to maintain best practice and improve efficiencies
- Knowledge of using quality portals is essential
- Analytical, methodical and resilience nature as well as being creative and innovative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; customer focused when dealing with a range of people inclusive of client facing
- Understanding or willingness to understand the wider business objective
What we’ll offer you
Posted by Parseq Careers Posted on 17 Jul
- Fantastic induction training programme, along with ongoing training, support and development. We’ll even support you in achieving nationally recognized qualifications.
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events – we regularly have social events happening at all of our sites.
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Discounted local gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking, including a shuttle bus service to overspill car park