We are currently recruiting for Resource Planning Analyst for our Sunderland site. Reporting to the Divisional Planning Manager you will assist the operation and work directly with the real time team to deliver all relevant planning support, ensuring we have effective plans in place to have the right people in the right place at the right time.This will require detailed tracking of fte across campaigns, a clear understanding of shrinkage trends, effective planning to maintain client requirements and strong governance with stakeholders to keep them accountable for delivery.
- Complete the planning cycle with detailed handovers to the real time and operational teams for projected intraday and weekly delivery of call volumes and hours delivery.
- Develop and maintain effective fte and shrinkage tracking tools including a standardised planning document.
- Produce and maintain agent schedules in line with current forecasts or client requirements.
- Optimise and maintain the Work Force Management system including holiday process management.
- Work with the MI team to deliver daily, weekly and monthly reporting on fte delivery and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations on all fte reporting to the management team to enable effective decision making.
- Support the site capacity planning with the estate services team
- Lining into the Senior Planning Analyst.
- Accountable for escalation of any shortages or excesses in fte delivery.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of shifts released to advisors and delivery plans to both internal & external stakeholders.
Experience / Knowledge
- Three years planning experience in the call centre industry
- Strong understanding of WFM solutions and proven experience of optimising and maintaining these
- Understanding of planning principles from longer term planning to interval based scheduling
- Relevant experience in outsource planning role
- Experience of implementing new planning processes and tools
- Understanding of WFM links to telephony platforms
- Excellent analysis skills with the ability to effectively present recommendations and insight
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office tools with a particular focus on Excel.
- Ability to analyse staffing requirements and take immediate actions to resolve issues
- Capable of making decisions on their own while working within a virtual team
- Excel skills to VBA programming
If you think you have the skills and experience to join the team as the new Resource Planning Analyst then click ‘Apply’today and don’t waste any more time!Posted by Parseq Careers Posted on 12 Jun