Hours: Monday to Saturday 9am to 1pm OR Monday to Saturday 4pm to 8pm
Salary: up to £15,999, depending on experience. Bonus potential based on commercial KPI performance
Parseq Sunderland is recruiting for Part time Team Manager to join the Customer Service team. If you have excellent motivational skills, enjoy leading a team and always put the customer first, then this could be the right job for you.
As a Team Manager in Customer Service, you’ll ensure that customer’s needs and expectations are satisfied. You would be responsible for managing a customer service team of circa 20 FTE, dealing with complex customer enquiries and getting the most out of your team to achieve client contractual KPI’s.
The successful candidate will work in a supportive role alongside the Operations Manager and help to manage and run the campaign. With the other Team Managers, they will achieve delivery of client service level commitments through continuous quality monitoring, feedback, briefings and training.
The role will include some client facing activities, so the applicant should also be confident and an excellent communicator.
- Responsible for the management, organisation and co-ordination of the day to day performance of a team of customer service advisors to deliver the highest standards of services to customers.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standard.
- Personally deal with more complex enquiries, including complaints and escalated calls in accordance with the Clients set procedure.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements. Keep up to date with customer services centre best practice to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Maintain and develop a thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of the Clients services, including procedures, guidance and legislation to deal with customer enquiries.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the team especially in terms of adherence, quality of service, commercial KPI’s inclusive of ARS, upgrade performance and complaints logging.
- Ensure that customer service advisors achieve the required performance targets and standards in accordance with the business plan. Monitor and report progress and performance, provide feedback and take appropriate corrective action. Ensure that personal targets and deadlines are met.
- Motivate, develop, coach, train, induct and formally appraise employees to set performance standards, recognise achievements and deal with performance issues.
- Create team meetings that effectively communicate key messages and motivate your team
- Ensure HR processes are managed and adhered to inclusive of absence management, performance management and disciplinary management
- Monitoring efficiencies and productivity throughout the day, taking action where required.
- Responsible for identifying and responding to any resource issues.
- Responsible for staff motivation and ensuring high advisor engagement levels are maintained on the service
- Relevant supervisory experience within a Customer Services environment
- Previous experience of providing the effective planning, organisation and development of a team of Customer Services Advisors
- Experience of delivering individual/group coaching to improve professionalism and customer service
- Demonstrate ability to communicate information and develop individuals to improve their knowledge and skill set
- Experience of working within a busy, fast paced and demanding environment with the ability to work accurately and within strict timescales
- Experience of working within the Energy/Utility sector
- Experience working within a busy customer services team based environmen
- Experience and Knowledge of SAP Syste
- Understanding of the Energy Industry and CEAR Act
What we’ll offer you
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme • Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Discounted local gym membership
- Eye care vouchers • Childcare vouchers
- Free parking, including a shuttle bus service to overspill car park
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 25 days holiday
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 6 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.Posted by Parseq Posted on 01 Nov