Hours: Monday to Sunday, 8am until 9pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £16k per annum + Uncapped commission
Duration of contract: Permanent
Parseq have an exciting opportunity for Outbound Sales Advisor to join our team based in Glasgow. Working on behalf of one of the leading communications companies, serving the broadband, phone, TV and mobile you will be required to handle outbound and inbound calls to potential customers. We want dedicated, passionate and resilient individuals who are customer focused and who have the drive to succeed and progress.
- Making outbound sales calls to potential customers.
- Engaging new and existing customers in sales conversations
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Profiling the prospective customers to identify real needs, through effective questioning.
- Maintain awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
- Adhere to OFCOM regulations and remain compliant at all times.
What will be required
- Contribute to the campaign’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service.
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their life better.
- Keep up to date with all our products, services and promotions, and those of our client’s competitors.
Knowledge & Experience
- Confident sales approach and ability
- An excellent telephone manner, and a passion for working with people.
- Excellent listening skills, with the ability to pick up on the subtle hints that lead to sales opportunities.
- Ability to objection handle and think outside the box.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Results driven with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Good Numeracy & Literacy Skills
- Excellent IT Skills
What we’ll offer you
Welcome to the Q
- Fantastic induction training programme, along with ongoing training, support and development. We’ll even support you in achieving nationally recognized qualifications.
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
Entertain the Q
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events – we regularly have social events happening at all of our sites.
- 20 days’ holiday’s plus 8 bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.Posted by Parseq Posted on 18 Jun