Hours: Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm
Salary: £16k basic per annum, with commission/bonus (OTE £18,500)
Parseq have an exciting opportunity for Outbound Sales Advisor to join our team based in Glasgow.
Working on behalf of one of the leading communications companies, serving the broadband, phone, TV and mobile you will be required to handle outbound and inbound calls to potential customers.
We want dedicated, passionate and resilient individuals who are customer focused and who have the drive to succeed and progress.
- Making outbound sales calls to potential customers
- Engaging new and existing customers in sales conversations
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Profiling the prospective customers to identify real needs, through effective questioning
- Maintain awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible
- Adhere to OFCOM regulations and remain compliant at all times
Knowledge & Experience
- Confident sales approach and ability
- An excellent telephone manner, and a passion for working with people. Excellent listening skills, with the ability to pick up on the subtle hints that lead to sales opportunities.
- Ability to objection handle and think outside the box.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Results driven with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Good Numeracy & Literacy Skills
- Excellent IT Skills
What we’ll offer you
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with a leading blue chip brand
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Unlimited weekend calls with unlimited infinity 1 (with speeds up to 76mbps) – £18.99 (instead of £34.99) or you can add Entertainment package – £24.99. (This can be for anyone in the household as long 0as the Agent resides in the same house and has a BT UIN which I create for them when they first start
- Onsite catering facilities
- Onsite gym
- City centre location with great access and transport points
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- 24 days annual leave + 4 days statutory
More information on the company and roles can be found on our website at www.parseq.com
To apply for this position, please send a covering email and up to date CV to email@example.com
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.Posted by Parseq Posted on 07 Nov