Salary: £7.80 per hour
Parseq have an exciting opportunity for an Outbound Appointment Setter to join our campaign based in Sunderland.
Working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading utilities companies, you will be required to make or take calls from existing customers to advise them of available appointments in their area for a product upgrade. We want dedicated, passionate and resilient individuals who are customer focused and who have the drive to succeed and progress.
- You will be required to make or take calls from existing customers to advise them of the benefits of a product and to arrange an appointment.
- Dealing with rejection from customer’s whom may not want the product and turning this into an appointment by explaining the benefits
- Being compliant on all calls is essential
- Dealing with complaints from existing customers and logging them within the system
- Working between two IT systems SAP/ Synthesis to book the appointment correctly.
What will be required
- Contribute to the campaign’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service.
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their life better.
- Keep up to date with all our products, services and promotions, and those of our client’s competitors
Knowledge & Experience
- Confident sales approach and ability
- An excellent telephone manner, and a passion for working with people.
- Excellent listening skills, with the ability to pick up on the subtle hints that lead to sales opportunities.
- Ability to objection handle and think outside the box.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Results driven with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Good Numeracy & Literacy Skills
- Excellent IT Skills
What we will offer you
Welcome to the Q
- Fantastic induction training programme, along with ongoing training, support and development. We’ll even support you in achieving nationally recognized qualifications.
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
Entertain the Q
Posted by Parseq Careers Posted on 03 Jul
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events – we regularly have social events happening at all of our sites.
- Up to 22 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Discounted local gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking, including a shuttle bus service to over spill car park