Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5pm
Salary: £Depending on experience
Reporting to: Business Information Manager
Parseq is the leading provider of Multi-Channel Services in the UK.
We are a growing, profitable and focused team who now have a development position available.
If you would like to work as part of a team that is valued and has real input into the growth and development of our dynamic business then read on because we would very much like to hear from you.
We require a MI Analyst/BI Developer to join our team providing MI and Reporting solutions to our clients. This role will involve the development and maintenance of our In-House solutions, as well as specification scoping, requirements gathering and working with third party partners to introduce new functionality and enhancements. At times as part of your duties, you will liaise directly with clients. Working with our project managers and Service Improvement Managers, you will be designing and developing solutions that fit with client requirements therefore excellent communication skills is a key requirement.
Reporting to the Business Information Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and finalising MI/Reporting products
- Designing proof of concept demonstrations
- Supporting existing clients
- Prioritising Client Enhancement Requests and assisting with the maintenance of our Product Development Road Map
- Ensuring delivery of product against key milestones
Knowledge & Experience
The successful candidate will need the following Technical skills / experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Report Builder\BIDS
The successful candidate will need the following Non-Technical skills / experience:
- Client Facing Experience
- Specification, Scoping and requirements Gathering
- Working to Tight Deadlines (Project and Time Management)
The following Technical skills / experience: would also be desirable
- Database Administrator
- MS Visual Studio\C#\VB.Net\HTML
- Call Centre Experience
What we’ll offer you
Employees of Parseq receive a wide Range of Benefits Including:
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue-chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 24 holiday days + 4 bank holidays
More information on the company and roles can be found on our website at www.parseq.com
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.Posted by Parseq Posted on 17 Apr