Hours: Monday to Sunday, 37.5 hours per week.
Working on behalf of our client, one of the UK’s leading energy providers, you will provide a high level of customer service by telephone. You will be required to efficiently complete customer requests and provide accurate information, always ensuring the highest level of customer care is provided. You must pro-actively cross sell other products and services to ensure our customers are provided the best services available.
Previous customer service experience would be beneficial but not required. However, we do want dedicated, passionate and resilient individuals who are customer focused and remain professional at all times to join our dynamic team here at Parseq.
If you have the ability to build rapport with people and ensure that excellent service is the focus of your attention, this is the role for you.
Is this the right role for you?
- Retainers like sorting out problems and helping people. They are natural listeners and have bags of empathy and understanding. They help clients retain market share and maximize customer experience through our multi-channel customer retention services
- Provide first class customer service by telephone, taking the opportunity to cross-sell all available products.
- Remain calm and professional whilst dealing with difficult situations.
- Build rapport and empathise with customers.
- Ability to work to meet targets and work effectively and efficiently.
- Take ownership of customers query and ensure that all agreed actions are completed.
- When possible, attempt to reach a first time resolution with all customers.
- Adhere to OFGEM regulations and remain compliant at all times.
What will be required
- Engaging with customers effectively via the telephone and completed required actions whilst the customer is on the phone
- Dealing with difficult customers or situations
- Identifying a complaint and handling until a full resolution is met
- Remain customer focused throughout to ensure the highest level of customer care is provided
- Resilience and determination to exceed targets and expectations
- Remain enthusiastic and positive
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and accepts personal responsibility to work towards targets
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of the energy and utilities sector would be an advantage, but it not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent IT and computer skills are essential.
- Good general level of education, including Maths and English
- A pro-active and organised approach to managing workload.
- Both customer and quality focused.
- Experience of managing customer complaints effectively.
- Confidence/Previous experience of dealing with customers via telephone.
- Open to receiving both positive and negative feedback
- Work towards individual and team targets.
What we’ll offer you
Welcome to the Q
- Fantastic induction training programme, along with ongoing training, support and development. We’ll even support you in achieving nationally recognized qualifications.
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
Entertain the Q
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events – we regularly have social events happening at all of our sites.
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Discounted local gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking, including a shuttle bus service to overspill car park
Due to our continued growth, this is an ongoing active role within recruitment and there is no closing date for applications. We have monthly intakes for this position.
If you’re looking to build your career and think you have what it takes to excel in this role then don’t waste any more time, and click apply today!Posted by admin Posted on 18 Jun