Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: up to £24,000 D.O.E
Duration of contract: Permanent
Are you a highly organised, self-motivated and experienced HR advisor who can provide expert advice and support on all HR matters? Are you interested in helping to drive and improve HR processes and employee engagement as we strive to become a truly great place to work? Are you a proactive, resourceful team player with excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy who is keen to work in a friendly environment for a successful, expanding organisation? If so, then this may be an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career in Human Resources.
The role will be working in a demanding and fast paced HR office where you will be the main point of contact for HR issues. You will coach and support team leaders and line managers with formal processes, including coordinating hearings, drafting related correspondence and updating relevant HR Systems. You will build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the site, establishing an effective communication network.
We are looking for someone with an unrivalled passion for HR, who wants to become a key part to a successful team.
To successfully deliver commercially focused support and advice, and identify solutions to challenging ER issues, including;
- Absence management
- Performance management (Disciplinary and performance/capability matters)
- Probation reviews
- Flexible working requests
- Maternity, adoption, paternity and shared parental leave requests
- Production of statistics, reports and analysis of data for the site
- Any other matters relating to our employees within the HR remit
- Support the HR Consultant and wider HR team with HR projects and initiatives as and when required
- Support the drive to continually improve employee retention and engagement.
- To respond to complex emails sent to HR inbox in conjunction with the other members of the team.
- To liaise with the payroll team for remuneration or benefit changes.
- To liaise with the recruitment team to ensure induction programs are arranged and employment vetting checks are completed on time and in line with compliance requirements.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience of supporting all ER case work within a busy HR environment
- Tenacity and resilience in the face of setbacks with an adaptable attitude to change
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to work accurately and concisely, often at speed
- Very good IT skills particularly with MS Word and Excel
- Good stakeholder management capability and a desire to build strong working relationships at all levels of the business
- CIPD qualification (Desirable)
What we’ll offer you
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Discounted gym memberships
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Car parking facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 20 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.