Hours: 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Duration of contract: Permanent
Reporting to: Team Manager
Parseq are recruiting for Employment Advisors to join our busy Glasgow Centre within our Private Services Sector.
This is an advice giving role for a Professional Trade Union – you will be providing advice regarding contractual arrangements and entitlement as well as guidance within Statutory Employment Law and for employees within an NHS setting – with a strong focus on member satisfaction and providing tailored and proficient advice.
Advisors will be responsible for researching queries and managing their own caseloads and delivering advice and support in a member-centered approach, while maintaining a positive and confident attitude at all times.
While this is a challenging role, it is rewarding and varied with scope for personal development and progression within the service. This role would be ideal for an individual who is committed to providing exceedingly high standards of service for the members of a highly regarded Professional Organisation.
• Handling inbound and outbound calls and emails.
• Managing own caseload.
• Accurately capturing information and updating membership records
• Providing professional, accurate and tailored advice within a strict remit.
• Communicating with or making referrals to other professional departments/services.
Knowledge & Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent telephone skills; ability to remain professional under pressure.
• Experience in a customer service role is essential.
• Ability to adhere to a strict remit.
• Excellent IT skills – ability to navigate systems in order to convey and capture information.
• High level of attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
• Professional, mature attitude and a clear communicator.
• Knowledge of the NHS, Statutory Employment Law, contractual entitlement and arrangements is desirable but not essential.
What we’ll offer you
• Gaining work based experienced
• Excellent working hours
• Competitive salary
• Established company with fantastic career opportunities
• Become part of an excellent company culture
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
• Fantastic induction training programme
• Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading brands across numerous industries
• Discounted parking facilities
• Ongoing training, support and development
• Contributory pension scheme
• Onsite catering facilities
• Onsite Gym
• Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
• Up to 28 days holiday
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.Posted by Parseq Posted on 14 May