Do you have a background in leading, coaching or managing people to drive performance levels?
We are recruiting for a Team Manager to join our Customer Service Team in our Hellaby office.
As a Team Manager in Customer Service, you’ll ensure that customer’s needs and expectations are satisfied. You would be responsible for managing a customer service team of circa 20 FTE, dealing with complex customer enquiries and getting the most out of your team to achieve client contractual KPI’s.
The successful candidate will work in a supportive role alongside the Operations Manager and help to manage and run the campaign. You will achieve delivery of client service level commitments through continuous quality monitoring, feedback, briefings and training.
Salary: £19,000k per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. – Fully Flexible
Tasks will involve but are not limited to
- Responsible for the management, organisation and co-ordination of the day to day performance of a team of customer service advisors to deliver the highest standards of services to customers.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standard.
- Personally, deal with more complex enquiries, including complaints and escalated calls in accordance with the Clients set procedure.
- Maintain effective relationships with service colleagues, key stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of customer services.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements. Keep up to date with customer services centre best practice to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Monitor and co-ordinate management information relating to the work of the team. Critically analyse information, monitor performance and make recommendations for continuous improvement to meet targets. Prepare and present reports and management information relating to performance, customer complaints and any other aspect of the team’s work.
- Ensure that customer service advisors achieve the required performance targets and standards in accordance with the business plan. Monitor and report progress and performance, provide feedback and take appropriate corrective action. Ensure that personal targets and deadlines are met.
What you will need to succeed
You’ll have a great way with people and a positive approach to solving their problems, excellent listening skills and a natural passion for succeeding.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience of working in a regulated, compliant environment. Experience of the utilities sector would certainly be an advantage.
- Relevant supervisory experience within a Customer Services Energy environment
- Experience of Complaint Handling
- Previous experience of providing the effective planning, organisation and development of a team of Customer Services Advisors
- Experience of delivering individual/group coaching to improve professionalism and customer service
- Demonstrate ability to communicate information and develop individuals to improve their knowledge and skill set
- Experience of working within a busy, fast paced and demanding environment with the ability to work accurately and within strict timescales
Who we are
With Contact Centres throughout the UK, Parseq provides solutions to help our clients acquire new customers, retain their existing customers and/or improve efficiencies in their front and back office customer operations.
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.