Hours: Monday to Thursday 11am to 7pm and Friday 10am to 6pm. Flexibility to work Saturday when overtime is required
Salary: Starting salary £14,625 increasing based on length of service
Parseq are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to join our team in Hellaby.
Working on behalf of one of their client’s, a UK leading energy provider, the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for making calls to customers to confirm their pre-scheduled smart meter appointments while also booking appointments via the system.
You will be required to efficiently complete customer requests and provide accurate information, always ensuring the highest level of customer care is provided. Excellent IT skills are essential for this role.
Excellent customer service is key for this key for this client
- Carrying out daily administrative duties involving booking appointments via SAP
- Handling outbound calls to customers who have scheduled appointments to confirm their attendance
- Providing customers information of products
- Dealing with any customer’s questions and queries.
- Ensure compliance is to full compliance against industry and client’s high standards
- Ensuring data capturing and accurate information is inputting
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators).
What will be required
- A resilient nature and a winning attitude is essential
- Previous call centre experience
- Excellent customer service experience
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to accurately capture data and ensure DPA compliance in all calls
- Must be target driven
- Excellent IT and attention details skills
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of the energy and utilities sector would be an advantage, but it not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent IT and computer skills are essential.
- Good general level of education, including Math’s and English
- A pro-active and organised approach to managing workload.
- Both customer and quality focused.
- Experience of managing customer complaints effectively.
- Confidence/Previous experience of dealing with customers via telephone.
- Open to receiving both positive and negative feedback
- Work towards individual and team targets.
What we’ll offer you
Posted by Parseq Careers Posted on 14 Jul
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Free car parking facilities
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 20 days holiday + 8 statutory days holiday entitlement