Reporting To: Sales Director
Salary: up to £40,000 (based on experience)
The Continuous Improvement Insight Manager role will be responsible for analysing key business processes to identify, recommend and evaluate opportunities to improve the customer experience across the relevant campaign and to deliver a range of analytical projects to improve the overall business operations and efficiency for the area. Working closely with operational, client and business development teams to enrich strategic client relationships.
- Support decision making through the provision of timely, accurate and relevant insight and analysis whilst maintaining a continual and rigorous attention to detail across all outputs.
- Use analytics to relate data to business opportunities and use insight to drive change across the business
- Build and maintain data analysis models to interrogate and present insight from large and complex datasets.
- Evaluate and appraise improvement options to support business process review initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with key business stakeholders, to support the end-to-end business process reviews enabling initiatives, analysing performance management metrics and delivering the capture of these where not available.
- Provide ad-hoc detailed analysis to support the Operation and strategic agenda, through the delivery of accurate and timely insight.
- Collaborate across the business to develop relationships with business partners to develop a holistic customer view.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Expert in use of Excel and Powerpoint to present insight
- Great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise their workload in a fast-paced environment
- Love numbers and can demonstrate excellent analytical experience and used to dealing with large and complex data sets
- Confident, with a natural ability to communicate and manage relationships on all levels
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Able to work flexibly to meet challenging timescales
- Strong data manipulation skills with core competency in SQL and proficiency in at least one statistical language (eg. SAS, R, etc)
- Understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of the application of statistics and statistical modelling techniques such as linear and logistic regression
- Process Modelling
- Customer Journey and propensity Analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Speech analytics
- Good understanding of computer modelling techniques (machine learning, statistical modelling, experiment design, optimisation).
- Good knowledge of computer programming skills (C, Java, VB, Python)
Knowledge of Customer Satisfaction Metrics (NPS)
More information on the company and roles can be found on our website at www.parseq.com
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.Posted by Parseq Posted on 17 Apr