We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Business Development Director to support our growth objectives. Parseq has enjoyed a successful year and has ambitious growth targets in place.
As part of the sales team, you will take responsibility for driving new business opportunities for our services in core sectors. You will use your experience in managing the end-to-end sales process, including identifying the opportunity, nurturing relationships and running appropriate business meetings to convey our value proposition and secure new contracts.
You will be working alongside our Solutions Architects to identify best fit customer solutions. Under the guidance of the Sales and Marketing Director, you will also develop appropriate campaigns that show how the business helps prospective clients achieve their objectives.
The role requires someone with experience in inbound document workflows and payment processes. They will have demonstrable market knowledge and understanding of the technologies used in the sector.
- Experience selling within the F&A outsourcing markets with knowledge of various technologies
- Skilled at lead generation
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience of managing the full sales cycle
- Talent for building strong relationships
- Interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Understand strategic selling and relationship management in an Outsourcing environment
- Adopt a creative, collaborative and focused approach to business problem solving
- Be articulate, confident and tenacious with the ability to self-manage and use initiative
- Excellent administration, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Energy and drive with a “can-do” attitude
- Experienced and diligent in using CRM tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills along with the ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills and able to confidently and professionally communicate with all levels of the business
- Possess excellent presentation skills
The candidate must demonstrate previous ability and experience in the successful performance of this role and must show adaptability and a willingness to go the extra mile in differentiating Parseq from the competition in this market. In return Parseq offers significant growth potential in the role and potential to transition into senior positions subject to ability and performance.
This is a Permanent Contract. Full time, Mon-Fri 37.5hrs/week, with the possibility of working outside working hours when required.
Location: Lowton Way, Hellaby, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S66 8RY.
There will be requirements to travel to clients and events across the UK as needed to carry out the duties of the role and for business purposes (UK full driving license required).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.