We are looking for an Associate Consultant ServiceNow Developer to support the Team Manager to provide an outsourced service which meets the service delivery description, whilst supporting the Team Manager in developing the Team to its full potential.
Reporting to the Technical Architect, ServiceNow Platform, the Associate Consultant will be responsible for working with other consultants on assigned projects, from build, test, documentation. Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Elicit business requirements and document business requirement specifications
- Development and implementation of solutions with the supervision and support of a Solution Architect or Senior Technical consultant
- OOTB application installation and configuration
- Produce technical documentation
- Assist team members in project activities
- Develop full SDLC skill set
- Become an ITIL expert Develop knowledge of ServiceNow
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Computer Science Diploma or Degree.
- This is a full time role
- 9.30am – 6.00pm
- Pune, Mumbai, Delhi or Bangalore, India
To apply for this job email your details to RMG@parseq.com.