Duration of contract: Permenant
Hours: 37.5 hours Flexibility to work hours between Monday to Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday 8am-2pm
Salary: £17,062.00 per annum
Reporting to: Team Manager
Parseq are looking to recruit Appointment Setting Advisors to join our team in Hellaby. Working on behalf of one of their client’s, a UK leading energy provider, in this role the Advisor will be responsible for making calls to customers to confirm their pre-scheduled smart meter appointments while also booking appointments via the system. You will be required to efficiently complete customer requests and provide accurate information, always ensuring the highest level of customer care is provided. Excellent IT skills are essential for this role.Excellent customer service is key for this key for this client.
- Your typical day will consist of the following:
- Carrying out daily
- administrative duties involving booking appointments via SAP
- Handling outbound calls to customers who have scheduled appointments to confirm
- their attendance
- Providing customers information of products
- Dealing with any customer’s questions and queries.
- Ensure compliance is to
- full compliance against industry and client’s high standards
- Ensuring data capturing and accurate information is inputting
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the
- achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators).
What will be required
- A resilient nature and a winning attitude is essential
- Previous call centre experience
- Excellent customer service experience
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to accurately capture data and ensure DPA compliance in all calls
- Must be target driven
- Excellent IT and attention details skills
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of the energy and utilities sector would be an advantage, but it not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent IT and computer skills are essential.
- Good general level of education, including
- Math’s and English
- active and organised approach to managing workload.
- Both customer and quality focused.
- Experience of managing customer complaints effectively.
- Confidence/Previous experience of dealing with customers via telephone.
- Open to receiving both positive and negative feedback
- Work towards individual and team targets
What we’ll offer you
- Established company with
- fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Free car parking facilities
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to
- 20 days holiday + 8 statutory days holiday entitlement
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 6 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.Posted by Parseq Posted on 14 May