Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5pm
- The MI Analyst will develop and deliver timely reports and analysis for internal/external customers and clients.
- Ensure Parseq delivers appropriate levels of business insight, data integrity and improvement opportunity.
- Produce weekly and monthly insight packs for client reviews.
- Streamline and automate report production processes, ensuring data integrity and high quality outputs.
- Work with the Project Management Team to deliver new campaigns and technology platforms on time with a great level of functionality.
- To own, lead and develop data analysis strategy to develop the volume and quality of output from the business insight team.
- Provide advice, guidance, and training to colleagues on data, performance and reporting output.
- Plan, organise and facilitate all reporting outputs to agreed SLA and timescales, providing relevant insight & commentary to support.
- Develop a suite of reports that is robust and user-friendly to enable colleagues to deliver consistently and drive performance.
- Create step-by-step guidance notes on how to create reports and share amongst colleagues.
- Produce regular revenue and invoice reporting to support our commercial teams. Develop and maintain models which are robust and auditable.
- Use initiative and undertake data analysis projects to identify performance trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Liaise with clients and Business Information manager to identify MI requirements. Work with the operation to build relationships which uplift performance and strengthen our ability to deliver to target.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills, being able to clearly articulate issues and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Build relationships with IT to develop extracts which can be processed into MI dashboards that meet client’s expectations and requirements
- Effective communicator
- Great team worker
- Positive under pressure
- Customer and results focused
- Highly productive
Knowledge & Experience
- In-depth understanding of data, analytics and presentation of output
- Expert user of a range of IT and technical systems to allow detailed and relevant performance analysis.
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic contact centre environment. Knowledge of contact centre operational metrics and operational processes
- Ability to manipulate data to identify and demonstrate trends, forecasts, drivers and impacting factors.
- Experience of an MI role for at least two years is desirable, particularly in a contact centre environment for the energy and finance sectors).
- Intermediate to Advanced user of Excel.
- Beginner to intermediate user of SQL and SSRS/Report Builder.
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and possesses strong time/workload management skills.
- Knowledge of web development and data science methods/tools a bonus (Python, Jupyter, T-SQL, Signal-R, PHP, XML, JSON)
What we’ll offer you
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Opportunity to be able to take career breaks – sabbaticals etc
- Up to 24 holiday days + 4 bank holidays
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character references.Posted by Basil Nyoni Posted on 18 Apr