Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week in line with outbound operating hours
The Dialler Analyst will assist and manage the outbound campaigns on the Sunderland site. The role holder will play a key role in helping to standardise and optimize the outbound delivery across the business while becoming a SME for all local outbound campaigns.
- Support the delivery of dialling strategies across a variety of outbound campaigns that optimize the KPI delivery of the operation.
- Support the management of daily & weekly data loads, receipts, volumes and availability on all campaigns.
- Manage the daily outbound dialler performance and real time adherence in a blended environment.
- Ensure all dialler and real time MI is accurate, timely and effective and comes with insight, not just information.
- Be the local point of management and control for call abandoned rates within Ofcom, client regulations and limits.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to measure on the day performance against plan in both and core outbound and blended environments.
- Work closely with planning and real time to ensure headcount plans are in line with dialling strategies.
- Effective Communicator
- Team Worker
- Customer Focused
- Planning and organising
- Results Focused
- Real Time Analysis
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of both on premise and in cloud dialler technology
- Full appreciation for outbound campaign management
- Understanding of how the dialler performance impacts the campaign performance both positively and negatively
- Full appreciation and understanding of real time management in a blended environment, from planning handover 1 week prior to in day performance and the impacts on operations.
- Data export options from dialler and how to best turn this information to insight for the operational and client stakeholders
If you think that you have the skills and experience to join the team as our new Dialler Analyst , then click ‘Apply’ today!Posted by Basil Nyoni Posted on 21 Apr