Customer Sales Advisor
Hours: Monday to Thursday 11am-7pm & Friday 10am-6pm
Start Date: 5th June 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Sales Advisor to join our team based in Rotherham, just off Junction 1 of the M18. Working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading utilities companies, you will be required to handle outbound calls to potential new customers.
We want dedicated, passionate and resilient individuals who are customer focused and who have the drive to succeed and progress.Key Tasks
Knowledge & Experience
- Making outbound sales calls to potential customers.
- Engaging new and existing customers in sales conversations
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Profiling the prospective customers to identify real needs, through effective questioning.
- Maintain awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
- Adhere to OFGEM regulations and remain compliant at all times.
What we’ll offer you
- Confident sales approach and ability
- An excellent telephone manner, and a passion for working with people.
- Excellent listening skills, with the ability to pick up on the subtle hints that lead to sales opportunities.
- Ability to objection handle and think outside the box.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Results driven with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Good Numeracy & Literacy Skills
Posted by Basil Nyoni Posted on 21 Apr
- Fantastic induction training programme, along with ongoing training, support and development.
- We’ll even support you in achieving nationally recognized qualifications.
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Onsite catering facilities
- Discounted local gym membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking,